In order for our site to work, small files called ‘cookies’ have been placed on your device. These mandatory cookies do not process any personal data.
We would also like to use analytics cookies to understand how our site is used by visitors and then use this information to improve our site and the experience of using our site. The service we use is Google Analytics.
Please indicate whether or not you are happy to allow the use of these analytics cookies by selecting one of the options below. You can read more about our cookies before you choose and read our Privacy Notice to find out more information on how we use your personal data
Stage 2 of the Bailiwick's 2021 Exit from Lockdown framework requires some organisations to collect information from anyone visiting their premises. This information is personal data and is protected by The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017.
If you are a local organisation affected by these requirements, please take time to work through the following action list:
Find more information about data protection compliance requirements.
More information about people’s rights over their data.
* these are the legal bases government are using (extract taken from Sample Fair Processing Notice on 4 March 2021):
• The processing is necessary for MoH to exercise her powers or perform her duties under the Emergency Powers (Coronavirus) (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Regulations, 2020;
• The processing is necessary for reasons of public health and is carried out with appropriate safeguards for the significant interests of data subjects;
• The processing is necessary for a law enforcement purpose, specifically safeguarding against or preventing public threats to security; and
• The processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the individuals and those who they may pose a risk of contaminating.